September 9th, 2018
Its Fall in wine country and harvest is upon us! This vintage has had its challenges but the fruit condition arriving to the winery has been excellent. If things stay on the same trajectory we should finish by mid-October. Be sure to ask our knowledgeable team about all the happenings on our farms on your next visit!
We acquired another 16 acre parcel within arms reach of the winery. This will grant us continued growth of our estate wine portfolio. The entire vineyard is on a south slope and our initial planting was 2.5 acres of Cabernet Franc in 2018.
September 9th, 2018
The 2016 & 2017 wines are all in bottle, tasting amazing and ready for your enjoyment this Fall season on our patio and tasting room. During your visit be sure to check out our Sparkling Wine program that is now in full swing with a Traditional Method Brut Rose' and a sparkling Riesling we call Madelyn. They are some of our finest work yet....We look forward to introducing our cool-climate wines to you!
Spring is a wonderful time to visit the winery. With our knowledgeable tasting room team, awesome indoor / outdoor seating, local cheese, NaKyrsie Meats charcuterie, Popes Kitchen products and homegrown wines your sure to have a nice time! Come out for a glass, bite, bottle or case!
Be sure to ask for your favorite M Cellars wine at your favorite restaurant!
- The results from the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition are in. We encourage you to come out to try an international award winning wine or seven today! Follow the link and use the drop down box and select M Cellars. http://fliwc.com/results/2015results.asp
- Check us out at The Best of the East event from Circle East Magazine! http://circleeastmag.com/Main/BestOfTheEast.aspx
- Thank you all who support us and keep our dream alive! With your fabulous support we were able to wine the Best Winery in Cleveland via the Cleveland Cityvoter Hotlist! http://cleveland.cityvoter.com/m-cellars/biz/675362
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article by Laura Taxel of Cleveland Magazine http://clevelandmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/08/m-is-for-marvelous.html
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article on Toledo Wines and Vines Blog http://toledowinesandvines.blogspot.com/2014/06/m-cellars-ohio-winery-visit.html