The 2018 wines are all in production and some are bottled. I must say 2018 was one of the most challenging seasons in the vineyard with cooler temperatures and late season rain. Despite the challenges, we are going to still be able to produce world class estate wines! Come out for a visit to taste our prior season vintages. 2017 was one for the books and not to be missed! During your visit be sure to check out our Sparkling Wine program that is now in full swing with a Traditional Method Brut Rose’ and a sparkling Riesling we call Madelyn. We look forward to introducing our estate grown cool-climate wines to you!
Summer is a wonderful time to visit the winery. With our knowledgeable tasting room team, awesome indoor / outdoor seating, cheese, charcuterie, Popes Kitchen products and estate grown wines you’re sure to have a nice time! Come out for a glass, bite, bottle or case!
Be sure to ask for your favorite M Cellars wine at your favorite restaurant!
- The results from the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition are in. We encourage you to come out to try an international award winning wine or seven today! Follow the link and use the drop down box and select M Cellars. http://fliwc.com/results/2015results.asp
- Check us out at The Best of the East event from Circle East Magazine! http://circleeastmag.com/Main/BestOfTheEast.aspx
- Thank you all who support us and keep our dream alive! With your fabulous support we were able to wine the Best Winery in Cleveland via the Cleveland Cityvoter Hotlist! http://cleveland.cityvoter.com/m-cellars/biz/675362
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article by Laura Taxel of Cleveland Magazine http://clevelandmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/08/m-is-for-marvelous.html
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article on Toledo Wines and Vines Blog http://toledowinesandvines.blogspot.com/2014/06/m-cellars-ohio-winery-visit.html