July 7th, 2017
Its early summer in wine country and the vineyard is thriving in the hot summer sun. We have already completed leaf removal to the canopy and the crop load is optimum for quality. 2017 has all the building blocks of a great winegrowing season!
We acquired another 16 acre parcel within arms reach of the winery. This will grant us continued growth of our estate wine portfolio. The entire vineyard is on a south slope so the majority of our grape planting choices will be heavily red varietals.
July 7th, 2017
With most of our 2016 wines in bottle already we are thrilled with the quality of the current vintage. We have welcomed the return of our Dry Rose', Pinot Gris, Chardonnay Reserve and Rkatsiteli. Stay tuned for the release of our first Traditional Method Blanc de Blancs Sparkling wine.
Summer is a wonderful time to visit the winery. With our knowledgeable tasting room team, awesome indoor / outdoor seating, local cheese, NaKyrsie Meats charcuterie and homegrown wines your sure to have a nice time! Come out for a glass, bite, bottle or case!
Be sure to ask for your favorite M Cellars wine at your favorite retailer or restaurant!
- The results from the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition are in. We encourage you to come out to try an international award winning wine or seven today! Follow the link and use the drop down box and select M Cellars. http://fliwc.com/results/2015results.asp
- Check us out at The Best of the East event from Circle East Magazine! http://circleeastmag.com/Main/BestOfTheEast.aspx
- Thank you all who support us and keep our dream alive! With your fabulous support we were able to wine the Best Winery in Cleveland via the Cleveland Cityvoter Hotlist! http://cleveland.cityvoter.com/m-cellars/biz/675362
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article by Laura Taxel of Cleveland Magazine http://clevelandmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/08/m-is-for-marvelous.html
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article on Toledo Wines and Vines Blog http://toledowinesandvines.blogspot.com/2014/06/m-cellars-ohio-winery-visit.html