January 8th, 2016
Its early winter in wine country and the vines and vineyard team are enjoying a well deserved rest and re-energizing for next season. We had an incredible crop with outstanding quality which would not have been possible without proper and well timed management. Stay tuned while we craft and guide Vintage 2016 from vine-to-glass!
We acquired another 16 acre parcel within arms reach of the winery. This will grant us continued growth of our estate wine portfolio. The entire vineyard is on a south slope so the majority of our grape planting choices will be heavily red varietals.
January 8th, 2016
With harvest 2016 in the books and the wines in tanks / barrels we focus our attention on the future. Quality is maintained, chemistry is checked and the wines are guided towards there final destination, the bottle. As our business evolves and we continue to carve out our niche in the market I find myself focusing heavily on our Meritage, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir program. We have also taken a much larger step into the production of world-class Sparkling wines. We have introduced a Charmat Process Riesling called Madelyn and will be following this up with a Sparkling Rose' and two Traditional Method Sparkling wines made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Stay tuned for exciting updates and thanks for your support!
Remember winter is a wonderful time to visit the winery. With our knowledgeable tasting room team, cozy fireplace, charcuterie and homegrown wines your sure to have a nice time! Come out for a glass, bite, bottle or case!
Be sure to ask for your favorite M Cellars wine at your favorite retailer or restaurant!
- The results from the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition are in. We encourage you to come out to try an international award winning wine or seven today! Follow the link and use the drop down box and select M Cellars. http://fliwc.com/results/2015results.asp
- Check us out at The Best of the East event from Circle East Magazine! http://circleeastmag.com/Main/BestOfTheEast.aspx
- Thank you all who support us and keep our dream alive! With your fabulous support we were able to wine the Best Winery in Cleveland via the Cleveland Cityvoter Hotlist! http://cleveland.cityvoter.com/m-cellars/biz/675362
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article by Laura Taxel of Cleveland Magazine http://clevelandmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/08/m-is-for-marvelous.html
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article on Toledo Wines and Vines Blog http://toledowinesandvines.blogspot.com/2014/06/m-cellars-ohio-winery-visit.html