April 4th, 2018
Its springtime in wine country and all the vines are pruned, tied down and ready to work! We did experience a couple cold evenings of about -10 degrees F and have assessed about 15% primary bud kill but should have been able to compensate with pruning. This springtime has been cool as well so we expect a mid to late bud break. Stay tuned for further updates.
We acquired another 16 acre parcel within arms reach of the winery. This will grant us continued growth of our estate wine portfolio. The entire vineyard is on a south slope so the majority of our grape planting choices will be heavily red varietals.
April 4th, 2018
The 2016 wines are all in bottle, tasting amazing and ready for your enjoyment this spring season on our patio and tasting room. During your visit be sure to check out our Sparkling Wine program that is now in full swing with a Blanc de Blancs and soon to be released Brut Rose'. The 2016 red are not to be missed either. They are some of our finest work yet....We look forward to introducing our cool-climate wines to you!
Spring is a wonderful time to visit the winery. With our knowledgeable tasting room team, awesome indoor / outdoor seating, local cheese, NaKyrsie Meats charcuterie, Popes Kitchen products and homegrown wines your sure to have a nice time! Come out for a glass, bite, bottle or case!
Be sure to ask for your favorite M Cellars wine at your favorite retailer or restaurant!
- The results from the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition are in. We encourage you to come out to try an international award winning wine or seven today! Follow the link and use the drop down box and select M Cellars. http://fliwc.com/results/2015results.asp
- Check us out at The Best of the East event from Circle East Magazine! http://circleeastmag.com/Main/BestOfTheEast.aspx
- Thank you all who support us and keep our dream alive! With your fabulous support we were able to wine the Best Winery in Cleveland via the Cleveland Cityvoter Hotlist! http://cleveland.cityvoter.com/m-cellars/biz/675362
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article by Laura Taxel of Cleveland Magazine http://clevelandmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/08/m-is-for-marvelous.html
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article on Toledo Wines and Vines Blog http://toledowinesandvines.blogspot.com/2014/06/m-cellars-ohio-winery-visit.html