December 16th, 2017
Its winter in wine country and the vineyard is resting under a blanket of soil and snow after an amazing 2017 growing year. Mother nature did her part and now the rest is up to us! We had great heat, little rain, precise management and abundant sunshine that created great fruit for winemaking.
We acquired another 16 acre parcel within arms reach of the winery. This will grant us continued growth of our estate wine portfolio. The entire vineyard is on a south slope so the majority of our grape planting choices will be heavily red varietals.
December 16th, 2017
The 2016 wines are all in bottle, tasting amazing and ready for your enjoyment this winter season by our cozy wood burning fireplace and tasting room. During your visit be sure to check out our Sparkling Wine program that is now in full swing with a Champagne Method Blanc de Blancs and much more to come. The 2016 red are not to be missed either. They are some of our finest work yet....We look forward to introducing our cool-climate wines to you!
Winter is a wonderful time to visit the winery. With our knowledgeable tasting room team, awesome indoor / outdoor seating, local cheese, NaKyrsie Meats charcuterie, Popes Kitchen products and homegrown wines your sure to have a nice time! Come out for a glass, bite, bottle or case!
Be sure to ask for your favorite M Cellars wine at your favorite retailer or restaurant!
- The results from the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition are in. We encourage you to come out to try an international award winning wine or seven today! Follow the link and use the drop down box and select M Cellars. http://fliwc.com/results/2015results.asp
- Check us out at The Best of the East event from Circle East Magazine! http://circleeastmag.com/Main/BestOfTheEast.aspx
- Thank you all who support us and keep our dream alive! With your fabulous support we were able to wine the Best Winery in Cleveland via the Cleveland Cityvoter Hotlist! http://cleveland.cityvoter.com/m-cellars/biz/675362
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article by Laura Taxel of Cleveland Magazine http://clevelandmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/08/m-is-for-marvelous.html
- Please take the time to read a fantastic article on Toledo Wines and Vines Blog http://toledowinesandvines.blogspot.com/2014/06/m-cellars-ohio-winery-visit.html